On the frying snack food processing line, flour, potato starch or corn starch is extruded, cooked, shaped, dried, fried, and flavored to produce crunchy, savory fried snacks in a variety of shapes, including shells, spirals, squares and tubes.
This frying snack food processing line is an upgrade to the original extruded snacks processing line. What really sets it apart from is elder cousin is the unique extrusion process that yields eye-catching puffy snacks which taste great. No wonder the equipment could become a customer favorite.
Raw material preparation → Mixing → Feeding → Extrusion → Conveying → Cut-off → Air-dry → Drying → Frying → Flavoring → Packaging
|Model No.||Installed Power||Power Consumption||Motor Power||Output Capacity||Installed Dimensions|
1. We help your find out the best factory layout design, provide installation drawings and deliver expert advice on the most suitable machine model.
2. Prior to shipping, we check over the entire production line for any quality issues.
3. After goods arrive at your place, we send professionals to your factory for on-site installation and commissioning service.
4. Operator training service trains your staff into excellent front-line operators.
5. Basic snack recipes are available as well.