Features of Pellet Mill
1. High-precision gear is used for high reliability and efficiency in motion transmission.
2. Key parts of the transmission system are fitted with imported bearing and oil seal for long life and quiet run.
3. Stainless steel hopper comes with a variable frequency drive and variable-pitch screw that prevents arching.
Note that an arch is an arch-shaped obstruction that forms within the hopper near the outlet. Arching or bridging is a flow problem that prevents the discharge of remaining materials.
4. A big stainless steel feeder is used to prolong the time for pre-conditioning.
5. Imported machining center is used to machine the framework of this pellet mill. The resultant die holes are precise in size.
6. Case hardened gear wheels and gear shafts have been put through carburizing and quenching process for stability, low noise, and longevity.
7. Iron removal and overload protection features are available for maximum protection.
8. Tapered grid couplings give maximum compensation for angular misalignment, resulting in smoother rotation.
9. The pre-conditioner can come with a number of insulation jackets or two screws in different diameters.
|Model||Motor Power||Production Capacity (t/h)||Feeder Power ( kw )|
Poultry Feed Pellet Mill | Small Animal Feed Pellet Mill | Granulator | Grinder | Pulverizer | Pellet Mill Machine | Feed Pellet Mill | Pellet Mill For Sale | Flat Die Pellet Mill